Multi-currency

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 23 10:15:18 EDT 2009

Phil,

I don't know.  I haven't looked at the patch at all so I don't know how
invasive it is.  It would be nice if 2.4.0 knew how to read/write the
extra account types, even if it didn't have all the code in there.

I think it's fine to put it into a feature branch to let people test it,
but I also think that if it's not too invasive, and if it's "off" by
default, it could possibly go into trunk too.    But as I said I haven't
looked at it so I don't know how invasive it is.

-derek