Using gnucash on Mac

Beth Leonard beth at oasis.slimy.com
Thu Sep 24 13:56:09 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 09:54:08AM -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> I put up a downloadable 2.3.5 dmg on sourceforge on Monday. It's intel-
> only; I'm still struggling with getting everyhing to cross-compile on my

If you're the person who put up the easy-to-install Mac files, THANK-YOU
THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!  I can't thank you enough!  My babysitting-coop
switched over to GnuCash 2 years ago, but several members only have
macs, and going over to their house to install it was a 6+ hour process.

I tried it just now with my mac on Snow Lepoard, and it seems to work.
SourceForge even seemed to auto-detect what I needed to download.

Thanks!
--Beth
Beth Leonard
http://www.LeonardFamilyVideos.com