Commercial support for GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 25 10:08:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

Prateek Panda <prateek.panda at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if there is any commercial support available for
> GnuCash. Actually I am trying to get a user to use this, and I am trying to
> find some commercial support or technical support in other words.I would be
> glad if anyone can show be the way with this.

I know of no commercial entity that provides paid support for GnuCash at
this time.  I had considered doing it about half a decade ago but at the
time it didn't seem like a viable prospect for myself.  I've not heard
of anyone stepping up to provide it.

There is still the free support you get on this list, and the (pretty
decent) documentation that's also available for free.

Good Luck,