Placeholder Accounts report 0 balances, why?

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 3 09:55:13 EDT 2010

Geert Janssens wrote:
> On Saturday 3 April 2010, Jay Ridgley wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I was able to get the reports to print the way I wanted... Now for the big
>> question ... Is there any way of making a selection permanent? I would like
>>  to be able to save a particular set of options for each report I need.
>>
> This question tends to get asked frequently. The answer is to save your custom
> options as a custom report:
> http://n4.nabble.com/Can-t-find-the-save-report-option-td1477363.html
>> Cheers,
>> Jay
>>
>> BTW is top posting proper for this group or is bottom posting preferred?
>
> I think most people here tend to bottom post.
>
> Cheers,
> Geert

Geert,
Thanks, that will work, for me...

Can the font size be changed, so that we can print more accounts per page? I
don't seem to be able to change any aspect of the way things print, in fact when
I tried to do a print preview it crashed!

I know this is all minor, however, a neat and well organized set of financial
statements is important to how a company/individual is perceived when dealing
with banks and other financial institutions.

This summer I may want to help make some changes to the reporting area. I will
let you know.

Regards,
Jay

--