Placeholder Accounts report 0 balances, why?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Apr 3 10:10:19 EDT 2010

On Saturday 3 April 2010, Jay Ridgley wrote:
> Geert,
> Thanks, that will work, for me...
>
> Can the font size be changed, so that we can print more accounts per page?
>  I don't seem to be able to change any aspect of the way things print, in
>  fact when I tried to do a print preview it crashed!

Jay,

I don't think this is possible in the current stable release (2.2.9). I know
the upcoming release has some major changes in the reporting area (new html
engine, introduction of e-guile,...). These changes will help a long way in
generating cleaner reports based on true html and css. But on the other hand,
not all reports will be converted to e-guile yet, nor will there be fancy
dialogs to set all possible css settings. The basis will be there though.

> I know this is all minor, however, a neat and well organized set of
>  financial statements is important to how a company/individual is perceived
>  when dealing with banks and other financial institutions.
>
> This summer I may want to help make some changes to the reporting area. I
>  will let you know.

That would be great ! A lot can be improved there.

Geert