eguile dev environment

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Tue Apr 6 15:16:34 EDT 2010

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:40:42 +0100
>>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Dennis <cgdennis at btinternet.com> wrote:

Hello Chris,

nice to see that you're still around...we don't know how we would
master eguile-reporting without you. ;)

Chris> In the short term, do you have any specific questions?  I will
Chris> be happy to provide what support I can.

At the moment I'm, in 'web-mode' working on the site, but I hope that
very soon I'll tackle Gnucash and eguile-reporting.

I'm interested if it is possible to e.g. invoke 'gnucash-env guile'
and then experiment with the invocing report in the command line
interface by tweaking certain options and get html output generated
on-the-fly?

IOW, I'm interested is it possible to access Gnucash's reporting
engine from guile cli?

Chris> The only general advice I can give is to use the existing eguile
Chris> reports as a starting point, and try to work it out from there.

OK. Let's hope that customizing via eguile will be bette documented in
2.4...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6