eguile dev environment

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Tue Apr 6 19:02:59 EDT 2010

--On April 6, 2010 6:40:42 PM +0100 Chris Dennis
<cgdennis at btinternet.com> wrote:

> The only general advice I can give is to use the existing eguile
> reports as a starting point, and try to work it out from there.

The only existing eguile report that seems to be installed is the
taxinvoice report, is that correct?  Would it be ok to get the eguile
balance sheet report installed?  I had to make some changes to make it
work with the trading account changes and it would be good to get them
into SVN.  Also the eguile report is a lot faster than the existing
balance sheet report.  Are there any other equile based reports I don't
know about?

           Mike