Trouble Loading Finance::Quote

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Fri Apr 9 09:59:38 EDT 2010

Thanks.

I mistakenly supposed that the window that flashes by at GNUCash launch too
quickly to be identified was due to the perl script being invoked (I hadn't
noticed it before installing this feature.)  I haven't done so yet, but will
likely set this up in the scheduler to run daily, along with the python
script I'm using for importing quotes to my Microsoft Money parallel.

As I switch over from Money, I'm realizing that the investment features of
GNUCash are limited enough that they can't really replace Money.  While I
will keep tracking investments in GNUCash, I'm going to use Morningstar as
the primary source for monitoring my portfolio.