Printer question, none show up

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri Apr 9 23:00:24 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Ken Springer <snowshed at dishmail.net> wrote:
> GnuCash loaded just fine, but I wanted to print some reports before entering
> any data to see what they looked like.  When I open the Print Report menu,
> there are no printers listed.  I have 2 USB and one network printer
> installed.  Is this normal, which seemingly means I can't select a printer
> to use, or did something go wrong during installation?

I use the X-Window version of GnuCash on MacOSX 10.5.8 and it prints
fine.  It sees all my printers and the ones I've tried work ok.  The
main problem is that printing reports ignores that page setup settings
and always prints on (in my case) A4 paper, but I have a fix for that
which I will checkin after I'm more satisfied it works ok.

              Mike