Printer question, none show up

Ken Springer snowshed at dishmail.net
Fri Apr 9 23:40:14 EDT 2010

What's the X-Window version of GnuCash?  I think I have a vague
understanding of what X Windows originally was, but not sure how it applies
here.  I do know I've got an open source graphics program, Inkscape, that
uses X-Windows, and that's about all I know about X-Windows.

If you don't think the question is appropriate for the subject and user
list, post somewhere else and tell me where it is, or send the answer in
email.

--

Ken Springer

"All progress depends upon the unreasonable person."
George Bernard Shaw

Cheap prices make for cheap goods; cheap goods make for
cheap men; and cheap men make for a cheap country!"
President William McKinley

http://www.greeleynet.com/~wordwork/airpage.htm