Can't import OFX file generated by my bank

tuliouel tuliouel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:45:13 EDT 2010

I'm trying to import my month transaction records from my bank. It is
in OFX format, which is compatible with GNUCASH. All I do is hit
"File" > "Import" > "Import OFX/QFX". Then I select the file and then
a BLANK window apeers. I should apeer a list of transactions to
import, either marked as green, yellow or red, but instead nothing
shows. I verified the file and it is ok. What should be happening? I
have the account added to my profile. I tried to change it's number,
so it is exactly coincident to the numbers in the file (just added
some zeroes to the left to make it exact the sabe as in the file), but
it doesn't work.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks. http://n4.nabble.com/file/n1837068/duvida.jpg