PostFinance - Yellownet configuration help

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Apr 12 10:48:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

YellowNet is no longer available because PostFinance decided to change their
login procedure to use some hardware devices now. Since I have neither a test
account nor such a device I can't maintain YellowNet anymore.

However, if you can manage to download their data files (either XML or SWIFT
MT940) you can import those into GnuCash (at least the MT940, the XML format
is available with AqBanking but not supported by GnuCash due to its built-in
selection of im-/exporters).

Regards
Martin

On Montag 12 April 2010, Gabor Farkas wrote:
> I would like to access my PostFinance account with gnucash but the set-up
>  is quite confusing. Can anyone help me?
>
> Gabor

"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/