No Notes for Scheduled Transactions

James Raehl james at raehl.us
Sun Apr 11 19:07:29 EDT 2010

r16652 is only a partial fix for the problem.  It fixes copying the Notes from the scheduled transaction model to the newly created transaction.  The Notes field is not copied from the original transaction to schedule, to the model.

The very brave can confirm the partial fix by editing a copy of the XML database file with a text editor (example, Textpad in Windows).  Tag the original transaction's description with something searchable in the editor, such as TRQ123, then the same TRQ123 tag in the scheduled transaction's model description field, as seen in the Edit window for the scheduled transaaction.

The model can be seen to not have the trn:slot block with Notes in the edited XML file.  Copy the trn:slot block from the original transaction to the model transaction, at the same relative location after the Description slot.  The newly created scheduled transaction will now have the Notes.

Jim Raehl