setting next invoice number (mysql system)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Apr 16 21:15:00 EDT 2010

To tell you the truth, I don't know how I store it either.  It's possible that it is being stored in the slots which works fine for XML because when you write the file, the book and its slots are written.  For SQL, however, the call writing the slots needs to be surrounded by gnc_book_begin_edit()/gnc_book_commit_edit() to force an update.  I'll check it out.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.