Custom vs Development?

Bill Neely ceo at xantek.cc
Mon Apr 19 20:32:24 EDT 2010

While we are on the subject of feature requests, I would like to add a
couple:

1. Agree with your request for billing and payment in one transaction,
and the same for invoice and payment.

2. Allow invoices to select an expense account for a line entry, instead
of just an income account.
(We often want to enter a transaction that includes an offset for a
paypal fee.)

3. The inverse is also true. It would be good if bills could access
income accounts as well as expense accounts. And both of these should be
able to access a bank account.

Bill

http://business-phones.us A professional phone system for your business. Bypass the "phone company'.