GnuCash 2.3.1 fails silently to open gnucash database

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 22:55:04 EDT 2010

Robert--

I can't advise you, as I am not running 2.3.1, and I don't use the DB backend yet. But I'll note that you're using the development version, and trust that you intended to do this (since you might corrupt your data). Assuming this, I'll next note that the current development version is 2.3.11. Perhaps upgrading to the latest development version will help, or using the latest stable version, 2.2.9

David