Reconcile Will NOT Allow Finish

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 13:38:00 EDT 2010

FireFly wrote:
> Have you made sure you've checked all the transactions, normally reconcile won't let you finish until you have a "0" balance (i.e. you've selected enough transactions to get from starting balance to ending balance.
>
> - James Duerr
>
> E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
> ---------------------
> Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
> www.marillion.com

Then for every OUTSTANDING entry I must post it as cleared and then go back and
mark it unreconciled( that was what I did ). Somehow this seems counter
productive. We should be able to run clearing any time we have a statement from
our bank.

The other alternative is to exclude the OUTSTANDING entries... does deleting
them from the clearing panel ONLY impact the clearing or does it also affect the
transaction as well???

Cheers,
Jay

--