Addition of non-profit accounts

Hubert Bahr hab at hbahr.org
Tue Apr 27 11:13:27 EDT 2010

I am also keeping books for a non-profit organization.  A church.  I
eventually plan on developing some druids to deal with donor's as my
present method works but I could save about half the work by
automation.  I also hope to modify some reports so I do not have to do
as much cut and paste in the spreadsheet.  After you get use to
customizing the built in reports and saving them under a new name, you
will find  that many of them are already functional.  When you find
things specific you are having problems with, share your questions.
2.3.12 has more built in reports and better check writing capabilities.
I use 2.2.7 for data entry but use 2.3.12 for report generation and
check writing.  My basic system doesn't have all the libraries for
2.2.9, and everything is beta software with 2.3.12 so I don't count on
it for permanent entries.
Hubert