Automatic updates

John Northcott northcottjp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:20:07 EDT 2010

Dear sirs,  Yse I am new to LINUX, but have found my way to the terminal
screen and can get myself as a superuser.  I can also get myself to the
library /usr/bin.  What I do not know is what do I type in to run a program
(gnc-fq-update)  I am anxious to see if I can get prices of stocks listed on
the Toronto Stock Exchange ( Canada) I have put the trail stock in as a fund
as I do not know if it is on any other system you have listed.
Looking forward to your reply, and thanks in advance.  John Northcott.