accounts tab

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Aug 10 04:31:37 EDT 2010

On Monday 09 August 2010 20:47:46 Snehal Bhavsar wrote:
> The main account tab is closes.
>
> i am not sure this is bug or not. but i selected main accounts tab where
> tree structure of my accounts were available. and clicked on new window
> from here.. my main accounts tab got disappear.

Hi,
What happens if you just close the New Window?  on my PC, I did what you
describe and I get a new, blank window covering the old one which is still
open, exactly as it was before the New one opened.

> i am not able to got my "Accounts" tab back

File -> New -> New Accounts Page

HTH,
Maf.

> regards

Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542