Switching from MS Money to GnuCash and merging Datbases

jcard21 xxxxxxx jcard21+gnucash at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:48:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 18:16, Russell Mercer <rmercer206 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is definitely possible to bring them both into the same
> file.  You just have to set up income and expense categories that are
> distinct for Athletics, and High School.
> ...snip...

Those who want to keep using MS Money can go here to download one of
the "Sunset" versions:

http://www.microsoft.com/money/sunset.mspx

Read the instructions closely; you may want to download it
immediately, but wait to install it when your MS Money online services
expire.

PS: I don't use MS Money; I went from "Managing Your Money" (versions
1-9) to "Quicken" (5-8years?) to gnuCash (16months).

--
jcard21