OFX DirectConnect?

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 00:40:53 EDT 2010

I use it frequently, I forgot to include the previous post information.
Sorry.

I'm asking because I heard about proprietary changes in the login procedure
few months back which AqBanking currently can't support (because we have no
information about the new procedures).

If these changes prevent AqBanking from providing statement download via OFX
DirectConnect I might as well drop support for this protocol (since in
additition to these problems the information about required server settings
is
extremely hard to come by).

Regards
Martin