Phantom bill

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 19 13:14:26 EDT 2010

Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com> writes:

[snip]
> I think this happened when I was replaying a series of logs (had some
> problem, had to replay a dozen logs or so, got me quite some problems
> with other invoices that were not posted or unposted, payments that were
> not linked to the correct invoice account, etc, but those at least can
> be removed manually).
>
> Now the question is of course how can I get rid of that phantom bill?
> And, primarily, it's linked transaction?

You cannot replay the logs of business transactions.  It will completely
destroy your data file.

You need to revert to a backup from before you replayed the logs and
re-enter everything.  Unfortunately there is no other way.  You have
transactions in your database that are not tied to anything "real" and
as a result you have no way to remove them.

Sorry,