OFX DirectConnect?

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Thu Aug 19 16:54:31 EDT 2010

On Donnerstag 19 August 2010, John Ralls wrote:
[...]
> One translation nit: In the emulation screen, you have the phrase "not all
>  bank supports all applications"; it should read "not all banks support all
>  applications".
[...]

Whoops, the s jumped to the next word... Actually, that wasn't the translation
but the original.

Since it's only too obviously that English isn't my first language sooner or
later someone should browse (and correct) the texts in the OFX DirectConnect
plugin anyway to make them, well, presentable ;-}

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/