OFX DirectConnect?

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Sun Aug 22 10:27:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm currently working on an online handbook for AqBanking5 (describing various
user setup scenarios etc).

One of the pages describes using the new OFX DirectConnect User Setup Wizard.
You can find the page (containing screenshots etc) here:

"http://www2.aquamaniac.de/sites/aqbanking/manual5/setup_ofx_user.php"

I used the FOX version of the dialogs since I'm chiefly using AqFinance but the
GTK2 dialogs look quite the same (albeit smaller, at least on my system).

The handbook itself is in German, but that particular page is in English,
since OFX DirectConnect isn't used in Germany at all (as we already have two
nationwide used open protocols for that: HBCI and EBICS).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/