Phantom bill

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Aug 19 22:25:12 EDT 2010

Sorry call me a 'luser' but I follow the adagio "if nothing else works,
read the manual". So that's also this case; and I wouldn't be surprised
if other users also have run into the same problem.

Any suggestions on how to clear this up?

That my turnover increases by some EUR 13k I don't worry about too much,
worse is that now my profit is understated by this same amount. And that
my vendor's report doesn't give the correct total that I owe them.

Wouter.