gnucash-user Digest, Vol 89, Issue 27

glenn bergmann gnebergie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:57:12 EDT 2010

Hi, I didn't make myself clear enough on the inquiry.  The problem I have is
related to installing the ActivePerl software.  Do you just run the
ActivePerl download program,
ActivePerl-5.12.1.1201-MSWin32-x64-292674.msi<file:///G:/Program%20Downloads/ActivePerl-5.12.1.1201-MSWin32-x64-292674.msi>,
and then follow the procedure Start -> All Programs -> GnuCash -> Install
Online Price Retrieval?

Sorry my message wasn't stated more clearly.

Glenn