gnucash-user Digest, Vol 89, Issue 27

David Halverson hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:32:28 EDT 2010

Glenn,

I'm running GnuCash 2.3.15 and it will only run on Windows with ActivePerl
5.8 or 5.10 - I installed 5.10.1.  Yes download it and double click on the
windows installer (.msi) file to install activeperl.

I'd also advise you to restart after installing activeperl before you run
the Start -> All Programs -> GnuCash -> Install Online Price Retrieval as I
think from memory I had issues with detecting activeperl until I restarted.

If you run Start -> All Programs -> GnuCash -> Install Online Price
Retrieval prior to installing activeperl I think it tells you that it's not
installed and also what version is required.

Cheers Dave H.