gnucash-user Digest, Vol 89, Issue 27

glenn bergmann gnebergie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:14:34 EDT 2010

Thanks for the rapid response.  Your explanation is excellent.  I am leery
about installing programs from the internet so.  Needed some support for
doing this.

gnuCash support is far better than I have received from any commercial
software company.  I have been involved in PC type computers since 1975.
You should be very proud of what you do.

Glenn