close books

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:29:29 EST 2010

I say this because the equity accounts are in the hundreds of
thousands and rising.  I don't have anywhere near that much equity in
anything.  I think the number is way, way off.

I was trying to do just that, simplify the picture.  The expense
accounts were huge numbers also, as is the income.  So, I was tying to
get them to real numbers.

Dennis