Multiple Currencies

Martin Roennebeck martin.roennebeck at web.de
Thu Dec 2 13:23:37 EST 2010

Mike,

sorry, I figured out what was wrong. Another case where the problem
was in front of the screen... ;-) (and one more coffee I owe the
developers)

For some strange reason I must have touched the settings of the FX
Trading account, maybe not, but as a result it had as type <nothing> .
I just changed the type to FX Trading account and then it appeared
beautifully in the reports.

However, another problem came up. The last hours I was busy to find a
way to find certain transactions that used NOT the FX Trading account.
(Reason: I started using this feature after I had already some
transactions in the system...). These transactions gave me some
differences. I found them after a while, but it would have been much
easier, if there would be any filter to select all accounts from one
currency, e.g. in the balance sheet report. Any idea? To select them
manually is cumbersome and one easily makes mistakes....

Martin