quote software

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 15:09:09 EST 2010

John--

Is "FinanceQuote Update.app" available in the stable dmg now? IIRC, when I installed gnucash-2.2.9-4.dmg, there was only the gnucash.app and a couple of readmes. If it isn't, then Mary is trying to install the unstable version, and I wouldn't recommend that as a starting point for a new user.

If Mary is installing for the first time, presumably she would NOT need to update Finance::Quote, as I would doubt anyone would just have that lying around for the fun of it...

David