Transfers Between Bank Accounts

vanessa vanessagarrison at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 11:05:48 EST 2010

I do a lot of transfers between my 4 different bank accounts. I've imported
my bank statements and see each transfer as a TRANSFER IN or TRANSFER OUT in
the Description column but it says Imbalance-CAD in the Transfer column. If
I jump between the 2 transfers, it recognizes the connection between the
transactions from each account so it understands that it is coming out of
one account and into another. What do I select in the Transfer column in
order to "assign" it as a transfer between accounts and get rid of the
Imbalance-CAD?

Anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks!