Delete voided transactions

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:08:39 EST 2010

No, this goes back to the quicken days.  When I would void a check I
had written and never sent (say you mess it up and write another one)
and I would void that check out in the register.  So, it wouldn't keep
showing up as missing etc...  I entered it as a void in the place you
would enter the person's name.  I would not assign it a category in
quicken.  The issue comes up when I imported this data into GC.  I
think GC felt it was a voided transaction (which it was) but not quite
the same as in GC.

I do understand it would mess with the books to void a transaction
that has amounts attached to it, this is not the case.

I am unable to do anything with these transactions in GC, unvoiding or
unclearing a transaction does not work with voids apparently.

Thanks,