Account not shown in 2.2.9 shows in 2.2.6

Bruce fourbruce2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 17:30:48 EST 2010

Solved!!!

In GnuCash 2.2.9 I went to Edit==>Preferences==>Register Defaults
Original value was "0" and changed this to "1000" and the account with the
most transactions "Cash" would display the transactions.  If I set this to
"2000" it was again not show the transactions.  Being able to go back 1000
transactions is not a limit at the moment for my 8 year old 9 Megabyte
GnuCash file.

I will actually count the number of "Cash" transactions an attempt to set
the number in the Preferences to that number and see if that works.

I consider this solved.
-Bruce.