Tracking Money in Savings Account

Wayne Bird wrbird at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:20:22 EST 2010

Thanks so much for your help!  I will continue to play around, and I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.

Though I used the envelope system in the past, it seems that's not the standard accounting method.  I tweaked MSMoney for years in order to make it "act" like an envelope system and I don't want to tweak GnuCash to do this, I'd rather just learn how GnuCash is designed to be used and use it accordingly.