Guidance on a Year-To-Year Comparison Report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 22:56:03 EST 2010

I am interested in having a two column report that would compare amounts for two comparable periods of time. This would allow me to compare my spending in those accounts over two comparable time periods. The report would allow you to select the accounts to compare, and specify established time periods for the two columns (for example, Year-to-Year, Consecutive Quarters, First Quarter, etc.). Additionally, it might allow specification of the starting year (e.g., entering 2008 would establish a report for 2008-2009).

I'd give it a shot with the new reporting modules in 2.3.17, but need help even knowing where to start.

TIA,
David