Tracking Money in Savings Account

Wayne Bird wrbird at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:37:48 EST 2010

Derek,

So, since you don't use the budget feature, are you using GnuCash to just track your finances, i.e., just to know where you money goes?

Would you use subaccounts for yearly expenses, i.e., tax payments, insurance payments, and allocate some of your weekly paycheck into those subaccounts, so when the time comes you know you have enough to pay?

Wayne