OFX with FirstIB (First Internet Bank)

VeryThorough jmparsons at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:31:57 EST 2010

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am already signed up for Direct
Connect.  I used to use Quicken for OFX downloads via One Step Update, and I
was successful then.  (I no longer have a copy of Quicken that allows online
updates, so can't say whether it would still work.)

Also in the troubleshooting leading up to this post, I tried to register for
DirectConnect (via the registration page linked in the FAQ page you linked),
and it said that I was already registered and would not need to register
again.

Thank for your help.  Anyone with direct experience with this bank?