OFX with FirstIB (First Internet Bank)

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:03:11 EST 2010

Have you tried to do the import from the bank (ie download from the
bank web site)?  I have tried to get access from ING Direct and they
do not support quicken.  So, I just do the import thing, which I think
is just the same as the other way.  I also was able to get the
connection to work with PNC bank and found doing it both ways to be
quite similar.

Dennis