Total transactions by Description

Rich Stanton richstanton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:19:04 EST 2010

Is there an easy way to do this?  I want to summarise expenses to one
particular company over a certain time period.  E.g. if I want to know how
much money I spent at Tesco's in the last year.  I can search, which shows
individual transactions, but there's no total.  I can get totals by account
(e.g. how much did I spend on groceries) but I want to just search for one
company.  I'm aware of the macro to pull money data in OOO base, but
wondered if there was an easier way before I go re-inventing the wheel!

Thanks,

Rich