handling of "class" (tag) code in quicken QIF file.

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:46:57 EST 2010

Are you talking about the categories or the tags that they started a
few years ago?  I did the exact same thing you are doing and love GC.
However, I didn't use the class (tag) features in quicken.

As you know GC takes each category and makes an account for that item
and then later, you can alter that.  I tried to do what your doing and
ended up just importing in one giant QIF and manually edited it.  Took
me about a month or so to get it all just so.

However, I love GC and can't imagine going back to quicken (or windows
for that matter).

Dennis