New mortgage setup confusion

kodell kaodell at softcom.net
Tue Dec 28 18:34:42 EST 2010

Thanks for the clarification!

I've come across another discrepancy. The Help says:

"5.3.7. To Remove Transaction Splits

Removing Transaction Splits involves erasing all splits except the one for
the account that is opened. This is a useful way of reusing a previous
transaction that has multiple splits that need to be changed. (Note this can
be done without opening the split, but doing so makes the effect more
visible)

   1. Press the Split button on the toolbar or select Actions -> Split
Transaction to open the transaction.
   2. Select Actions -> Remove Transaction Splits.
   3. All Accounts and their related details will be removed except for the
currently opened account."

However, I don't have a "Remove Transaction Splits" option in my Actions
menu. Am I missing something?
Thanks again!
Kate