Qif Import show Date format unercognized

Jessica Parsons jmparsons at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:05:20 EST 2010

> Assuming your qif file is called 'file.qif', then:
>
>  **grep '^D' file.qif**
>
> Replace "file.qif" with whatever path to your QIF file.

Here's a tip for getting the correct file path in your command: you can drag
the file into the terminal window, and it will complete it for you.

So, type the first part of the command:

** grep '^D' **

But don't hit Enter yet!  In a separate Finder window, navigate to the QIF
file.  Drag it into the terminal window, and it will enter the proper file
path.  Then, press Enter.