Gnucash 2.4.0 (Windows)

Richard Bishopp rbishopp44 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 18:32:15 EST 2010

This is disappointing.  I was about the dump the last stable release I have
been using and move up to 2.4.  Now I'm wondering if an entirely different
plan is needed.  I really enjoyed using GnuCash and finally started getting
used to the way it works.
I'm a computer functional illiterate.  I can work the computer but beyond
that it baffles me.

Is there any similar software for the same price out there that I could
consider ?

I do not want the internet connections.  I've always used GnuCash without it
and will not use it if I have to be connected.

Rich...