handling of "class" (tag) code in quicken QIF file.

Tom Dunn tomdunn1942 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:38:45 EST 2010

That's what I thought - thanks for confirming.  I continue to be impressed with the features and reliability of this program.  I got an error trying to import all quicken accounts as one group.  I did not know why at the time but later i had problems importing one account that had used a quicken "form" feature -- so suspect that was the problem.  But by doing them individually it forced me to look more closely at the data.  That may make for less cleanup afterward.
Thanks for your response.

Tom Dunn