"Edit exchange rate" has stopped working (2.2.9)

AmigaPhil AmigaPhil at ping.be
Mon Feb 1 11:40:32 EST 2010

Hello Adam

On 01/02/10, you wrote:

> Furthermore, I can't set the correct current exchange rate on the cash
> purchases in the Cash EUR account either; they are all "locked" on the
> old rate.

I think I had about the same problem once.

Open the price editor and check in EUR and GBP for a price that has
been added automatically for the transaction date.  Remove it.
Close the price editor and go back to the account.  Right-click on
the transaction again and you should be able to change the exchange
rate.

Regards

AmigaPhil