Using Account Codes

Justin Jaynes justinjaynes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:08:41 EST 2010

Most definatley it is worth the time. I feel this is either a small
bug or a at least a oversight.  If the account codes allow letters, it
should work.

Entering a number first is just a work-around.

I can't really understand why you don't see how much time setting this
up will save.  I plan to use GnuCash for many years.

Thanks for all the suggestions.