Using Account Codes

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:42:27 EST 2010

Is it possible to create shortcut keys, cross platform, that would work in
the drop down.
Click on a drop down arrow, hold [ctrl]+[shift] pick your preselected key.

I suppose this could be done with a general OS macro or something that would
fill in text that you preselect, but that would also be a work around.

I am just using a number sequence and a cheat sheet. It avoids having the
Equity/Expense menus popup. It would be nice to have a text window block at
the top in the menu area that showed what the current code typed in would
represent before hitting tab or enter.