Need advice for investment software

Norman normyeh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:54:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I have been using GnuCash the past year for personal finances. I have now come to the conclusion that I also need a FREE investment software with the following features to complement GnuCash:

1. real-time quotes/balances for stocks, funds, CDs, checkings, savings

2. stocks/funds show both share price and units with total value

3. CDs/checkings/savings calculate premium plus interest

4. "storage" of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual results

5. report of gains/losses/interests by week, month, quarter or year

6. retrieval/conversion of foreign currencies would be a plus but not critical

Your recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Norman